This policy was last updated on November 14, 2012.
1000 Germantown Pike, Suite H-1
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
We may use information collected in numerous ways, including but not limited to:
- Providing personalized information via electronic delivery and/or direct mail;
- Targeted advertising via electronic delivery and/or direct mail;
- Contacting visitors for feedback and surveys via electronic delivery and/or postal mail;
- Providing general and administrative information about membership via electronic delivery and/or postal mail;
- Feedback on product development;
- Feedback on editorial, marketing and promotional purposes;
- Improving the content and layout of MommyPolls.com sites;
- Statistical analysis of visitor behavior;
- Targeting advertising messages to visitors using MommyPolls.com third party technology partners once visitors leave the MommyPolls.com network of sites;
- Providing contact information to MommyPolls.com marketing partners you have explicitly authorized us to share your information with, and whose offers you have elected to receive via electronic delivery, telemarketing and direct mail; and
- Disclosing personal information to MommyPolls.com service providers who provide support for MommyPolls.com ongoing operations (e.g., to provide email newsletters). Please note that these providers will be instructed to contact you only if you request them to do so.
MommyPolls.com does not send or support the delivery of unsolicited bulk e-mail (a.k.a. “spam”).
While MommyPolls.com may undertake efforts to see that any third party with whom MommyPolls.com shares personal information is under contractual obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which MommyPolls.com exercises no control. MommyPolls.com is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, their conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices.
- Comply with the law and/or legal process where a formal request has been made (e.g. request from an administrative oversight agency, civil suit, subpoena, court order or judicial or administrative proceeding);
- Protect or defend the rights and/or property of MommyPolls.com or others;